Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm wondering

 
I've been thinking more about your post. How, I'm wondering, did you come to the idea that my 2:05 post was about embryonic stem cell research? There is not a word of this in my post. I suspect that many of us (in this case GK) have become so trained, like Pavlovian dogs, by certain media outlets to jump automatically to "push button issues" that we don't even really read or think any more. We see "science funding" and in a flash, we are doing our programmed tirade about stem cell research (or global warming), even though the trigger was not even about this. This is such a disturbing trend, that our emotions and votes are increasingly controlled in such animalistic or primitive fashion. GK, are you as disturbed about this as I am Posted by Picasa