Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Global Beauty Ceramic Hair Straightener

Global Beauty Ceramic Hair Straightener


Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Straightener (1")



My boyfriend bought me this straightener after I fought with a number of other straighteners for about 3 years... It would take me over an hour to straighten my hair, and at the most it takes me half an hour now, and it does a much better job! If you're looking into straigteners I highly recommend this one...




I have wavy hair because for a long time I had been using a $40 Vidal Sassoon flat iron but it really singed my hair to a crisp. I stopped using it for about 6 months, and I went for a routine hair appointment to get a trim. My stylist used the Global Beauty iron after blow drying my hair, and in literally, seconds, my hair was PIN STRAIGHT and completely frizz free! It was really amazing. I am going to purchase one immediately!